Pollendina is an randomizer tracker that runs as a native app on your computer. It is heavily inspired by the amazing EmoTracker
Pollendina is in it's early stages and under HEAVY, ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT!
The user interface is likely to change throughout the alpha releases!
Pollendina's notable features are:
- Supports Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- Supports auto tracking using usb2snes and QUsb2snes
- Dynamic map and objective support.
- Game support is added through an extensible module system.
- Comes bundled with Free Enterprise module.
- Modules for randomizers other than Free Enterprise.
- Developer documentation.
Planned Free Enterprise features:
- Flag string parsing.
- Automatic flag string detection from the auto-tracker.
- Objective support.